Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Lazy Post
Stolen from a couple of brilliant bloggers who inspire me constantly, Zhoen & LJ

Accent: As boring and nondescript as a glass of milk, North American. No drawl. No twang. No misplaced R's (Despite growing up in Massachusetts with a parent who consistantly adds R's to words, such as: IdeaR.) And no, although I grew up in Massachusetts I do not pahk my cah in Havahd Yahd.

Booze: None at the moment, though I'm having an odd craving for cheap champagne.

Chore I hate: Seriously, only one? Wouldn't this be better phrased: Chore I Love? If forced to pick one, it would have to be cleaning the kitty litter. Thankfully pregnancy & a wonderful husband have spared me of this.

Dogs/Cats: I have a completely irrational fear of dogs, and I think cats fit my life better (re: I am too lazy to walk a dog every time it needs to relieve itself.)

Essential electronics: A computer, for writing & schoolwork primarily...and really, how else would I procrastinate without the internet?

Favourite perfume/cologne: None. Itchy nose just thinking about them. Although, I did recently buy a bottle of an essential oil that (supposedly) smells different on each woman who wears it, because it interacts with her chemistry. I don't entirely believe this - but it does smell pretty on me, and it doesn't make me itch. Most days though, it's just me and my Suave deoderant.

Gold/silver: White gold.


Hometown: Small mill town twenty miles west of Boston.

Insomnia: Either it happens, or I happen.

Job title: Student & Mama

Kids: See above.


Living arrangements: Limbo

Most admired trait: Loyalty, compassion, humor, humility (in others - and I hope that others find these in me.)

Number of sexual partners: One

Overnight hospital stays: Only for the birth of my son. Terrible sleeping arrangements, with my poor husband crook-necked on a chair beside me and nurses coming in to inspect my stitches (which were, understandably, not in the easiest place to prod) every couple of hours.

Phobia: Too many. Heights. Insects. Drowning. Flying. And so on and so forth...


Quote:What no wife of a writer can ever understand is that a writer is working when he's staring out of the window. ~Burton Rascoe

Religion: Christian

Siblings: Two of the most unique individuals I'll ever have the pleasure of knowing. My sister and I are 19 months apart, and despite years of taunting and teasing she's still willing to be my dearest friend. Aside from my husband, she knows me better than anyone else ever will. My younger brother can come across as the brooding artistic type but he has the cliched heart of gold and the sensitivity that can only come from being raised beneath two older sisters. And he's incredibly handsome.

Time I usually wake up: Varies, based on the Boss's whim.

Unusual talent: My lack of talent - I can't roll my tongue or whistle.

Vegetable I refuse to eat: None really, but I don't prefer eggplant.

Worst habit: Procrastinating. Whining to my husband about feeling bloated. Changing my outfit at least five times before leaving the house, no matter where I'm going. (Just to name a few.)

X-rays: Several.

Yummy foods I make:
Low-fat chocolate chip cookies & Tira misu. I love to bake and to try to make traditionally unhealthy treats healthy (or at least less unhealthy...)

Zodiac Sign: Meow.

Labels:



1 Comments:

Blogger LJ said...

"Meow" my ass! Laughing. Anyone who thinks that's a pussycat is brain dead.
And I say that with approval and affection.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer