Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Not 103 Questions
Because I'm stressed and lazy, I dug a Meme from my draft's bin and decided to call it a post.

001. Last time you ran? On the treadmill, will do so again today.
002. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?
As a rule, no - but I'm actually made a pair of cutoff denim shorts over the summer, out of necessity.
003. What are you dreading right now?
The dark cloud of school loans approaching my bank account. Badness. Very, very, just, bad.
004. Do you celebrate 4/20? No? Should I?
005. Do you like Mexican food? I like some - depends on my mood. I'm a big fan of salsa.
006. Favorite ice cream? Mocha Chip...if only someone would make a fat free, low-sugar version of it, I'd be in heaven.
007. When was your last doctor's visit? My 6-week post-partum check-up back in December. Haven't been to a non-OB doctor in years.
008. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....
009. How many pets do you have? None, unless you include the small-human variety.
010. "First Loves Are Never Over;" is this true for you?
I suppose it is. I never dropped the L-bomb to anyone prior to my husband.
011. Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back?
I've only had one person who could be considered an "ex" - and he is a perfectly fine and wonderful guy. But he's no Vinnie, so no.
012. If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days" what would you be wearing?
I wouldn't open the door, first of all. I'd grab the children and hide out in my bedroom and wait for whomever was at the door to leave. And, no, I probably wouldn't be wearing pants. I hate pants.
013. What's your favorite shirt? At the moment? A super-soft, thin black t-shirt with capped sleeves.
014. Where are you at right now? Sitting in my very dark bedroom - it's a dreary morning.
015. Do you eat raw cookie dough? No, but I have in the past. Who hasn't?
016. Do you watch the news? Occasionally. I tend to read about it or listen to talk radio rather than watch television.
017. Do you watch Trading Spaces? Not in years.
018. How do you eat oreos? I don't.
019. Are you cocky? Oh, no. Unless your talking Fantasy Football. If I've had a good draft, watch out.
020. Did you have an imaginary friend as a kid?
No, though I did prance around the schoolyard on an imaginary horse and then feed it carrots while I sat in class. Huh. Maybe that was my imaginary friend?
021. What t.v. station do you watch the most?
ESPN is probably on the most at home. Either that or NBC (The Office, specifically), but either is rare compared to DVD's.
022. Last time you saw your best friend?
This morning, I kissed him goodbye as he left for work.
023. Do you still color in coloring books? Yes. I have a child.
024. Can you read music? Not anymore, I don't think.
025. How do you like your eggs? Egg whites only, boiled and topped with spicy brown mustard.
061. Your favorite restaurant you don't get to eat much at? We don't eat out much at all, so Bertucci's?
063. What do you drive? A banged up Dodge Intrepid and an aging Oldsmobile Bravada.
064. Do you actually eat Easter Peeps? Never been a fan.
065. Can you cook? Affirmative
066. How do you eat your steak? In the form of a soy burger.
067. Do you return your cart? Always.
068 where you at? This is a repeat of a previous question. I am still in my bedroom.
069. Do you have a dishwasher? Wouldn't buy a house without one.
070. What noise do you hear? Monster's Inc
073. What was the last thing you ate? Turkey breast with brown mustard
074. When was the last time you said I love you and meant it? About five minutes ago to The Boss
075. Who is the youngest in your family? Lila
077. Do you know anyone with the same name as you? Yes. It's not an uncommon name.
078. How many shoes do you own? Pairs? About ten. That I actually wear, four? 079. Do you mind flat soda? Yes I do. Unless I'm queasy and want flat ginger ale, I won't touch it.
080. When is the last time you ate peanut butter? Good question
082. What's for dinner? Boca burger?
083. What's the last thing you purchased? Groceries
085. Where is your cell phone? Dead. RIP
087. What brand are your pants right now? Old Navy, three years old, very worn sweats.
088. Ever been to Georgia? Yes
089. Did you do breakfast this morning? No
090. Do you like marshmallows? Yes.
092. What brand is your digital camera? HP and a new Canon
094. Do you write poetry? It has been a while, and most of what I wrote was fairly embarrassing, to be honest.
095. Is your refrigerator dirty? Cluttered, yes. Dirty? No.
096. What song best describes your life right now?
097. Do you own expensive perfume/cologne? Negative. I do have some good smelling deodorant though. Does that count? Probably not. It was a 4 pack at BJ's anyway.
098. Are you taking college classes right now? No, though I'm considering going for PhD, just to defer loans for another couple of years.
099. Do you have facebook? I do, actually. If only to play Scrabulous (I'm addicted) 100. Do you know how to change a tire? No. I'm a bit ashamed of this.
101. Do you like sushi? I don't think so. Nothing about it appeals to me. I don't like cold food. Don't like seaweed (have had that), don't eat much rice, or enjoy avocado or raw fish...so...no.
102. Do you get your hair cut every month? Try once every pregnancy. That's what we're going on now.
103. Do you go online everyday? Most days, yes.

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer