Sunday, February 04, 2007
Ever get really bored?

Wedding Collage originally uploaded by Mellahoney.

And then start going through your drawers, just desperate to find something to do?

We've been married almost five years, and I still haven't organized any of my wedding pictures, or bothered to put them in an album. So, today, I spread them out all over the room and started trying to arrange them. Then, I thought about how much I wished that digital camera's had been a little more "in" back when we got married - or that I had a scanner.

Having neither digital copies or a scanner, I did the next best thing, I took pictures of the pictures. Then I went and did the honeymoon pictures too.

Most productive naptime ever, I know.

Labels: ,



5 Comments:

Blogger Zhoen said...

Dunno, sounds like a source of inspiration to me. Keep the front of the brain busy while the creative bit works out that troublesome kink in the story.

Lovely photos, lovely bride and groom.

Blogger owlhaven said...

What lovely joyous photos. They brightened my day.

Mary

Blogger Darkmind said...

You are weird in 3D, Mella. I have seen many pictures of you, and you look different from every angle. I mean, like another person. I have a hard time conceptualizing you, (what you would look like in 3D) despite having seen tons of images. You have a perplexing bone structure. I wish I could do an MRI. BTW, you can get a cheap printer/ scanner/ copier for around $60 these days, maybe cheaper if you go the Ebay route. I'd imagine, you could get some use out of it as a printer when you are not scanning photos.

Blogger Mella said...

Oh, if only I spent as much time today working on the story that needs to be finished as I did going through these pictures...

You know, Darkmind I couldn't agree with you more. I've often found my bone structure to be weird (facially, that is) - and there are pictures where I see myself and think "huh, is that really what I look like?"

So. Yeah. I wish I could help, but I think I just take strange pictures.

Blogger Kathy said...

What fun photos!

Thanks for your comment at my blog... Si da! Vorbesc romaneste!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer