Saturday, January 27, 2007
Labels
So, I made the transition to "Beta" a couple of month's ago now and haven't done a thing with it. I didn't really see the point to the whole conversion, since nothing changed here. I saw other blogs with these "label" things at the end of the posts and while, I liked the idea of blog-organization, I had no idea really what they did, or could do for me, until I finally clicked on one.

And ta-dah! The labels actually serve a nifty little purpose. It's like pulling on a filing cabinet drawer, selecting posts that are only what you're interested in reading. So, I spent the morning going through (most - but not all) of my posts and slapped some labels on them.

Obvious one's and then random ones -
Myself, Ramblings, Writing Life, Loss, Preggo, Rantings - just to name a few. Sure, I admit, I got a tad a carried away...Uh, there's even one called Fatness. But I justify it all, considering that it provides a valuable organizational service for my blog readers. Right?

(Oh the length's I'll go to, to avoid homework...)


3 Comments:

Blogger Zhoen said...

Oh, great, now you got me doing it.

Blogger Darkmind said...

Hey Mella! I went label crazy after the swich too, but now, I never use them. Like a child with a new toy...and ADD.

Blogger Mella said...

Hehehe. Glad I'm not alone...

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer