Wednesday, December 27, 2006
2006, In my own words
Here are each of the opening sentences from the first blog entries for each month of the year. Hardly as profound as I'd hoped, it's more like an extremely abbreviated glimpse of my life this year - on crack. (Idea stolen from lovley Teri over at Blueberry Pie.)

January
We
walked for hours.

February
I'm having a
wordless night.

March
It occurred to me today that I might be a more
interesting person now that I spend my days at home practicing toddler-talk and cleaning diapers than I was when I dressed nice and worked forty-hours a week in an office.

April
...and then directly to the
bath.

May
Sort of.

June
We'll call her
Lila.

July
We
finally made it home on Sunday - but have still been running around like mad.

August
Without going into a
tirade about the local cable company who (still) has yet to connect our new home to the internet, I thought I'd take advantage of my inlaw's internet access to submit a long overdue post.

September
I'm living in
revision-hell...working on cleaning/cutting/revising various stories, making them shiny and suitable for my thesis that will be due before I'm ready, I'm sure.

October
Yes, they're
big.

November
Happy and Healthy,
all.

December
1:30: Set out with toddler and infant to run errands and find
perfect Christmas tree.



1 Comments:

Blogger Darkmind said...

I laughed when I read, "Yes, they're big."! I remember that one. BWA HA HA HA!! BTW, I did another look-alike post. I think you will dig it.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer