Monday, October 02, 2006
Mini-Rant
Yes, they're big.

So big in fact, that I'm attracting extra attention by wearing an outfit designed for pregnant women, (though apparently designed without taking pregnant women's breasts into consideration.) So, yes. They're big and they're out there. What do you want from me? You're lucky I'm wearing a bra, let alone a shirt (neither of which actually fit the massive things anymore), so quit your staring.

You'd think that since I work in a woman-only environment (on my one day a week spent as office slave) I wouldn't have to deal with my cleavage getting leered at. You'd be wrong. And, you may think that since I work in a mammography center, a pair of normal, healthy breasts would be oh-so passe. Sadly, it's not the case. Apparently, my bosom is fascinating to both genders.

I'm considering quoting Seinfeld on my way out the door today, "Oh, and by the way, they're real and they're spectacular."

Labels: ,



7 Comments:

Blogger TrappedInColorado said...

Ha! As I was reading this the Seinfield quote was EXACTLY what I was thinking! Cleavage, a hard thing to ignore.. sorry! ;)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Blogger dillyweed said...

i dare ya! :) hehe.

Blogger szerin said...

I'd have to double dare you on this one....
I feel your pain though, and I'm not even pregnant. Carrying these "things" around is more of a chore than I think anyone could imagine. hehehe.

Hope you are doing super well though. And glad to see your humour is shining through it all!

Blessings xxx

Blogger Novice said...

Ha ha ha! I love you, Mella! I think you should start smacking people who stare. Tell them you can't help it. The breasts told you to do it.

Blogger LJ said...

It's fascination with perfection, honey.
Incline your head graciously to acknowledge adoration.
Or instruct people as to where your eyes are located when they talk to you.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer