Tuesday, October 31, 2006
All Saints Day
. . . for when a child is born the mother also is born again. ~ Gilbert Parker


The arrival is impending, looming just beyond this mountain of a night I'm supposed to make it past - without running around the house like a child before Christmas. It's going to be impossible to sleep through the whisperings of my mind...tomorrow, I'll hold her and know beyond words that I've known her forever.

My husband and I are waking before dawn to make the hour long drive to the hospital where they'll hook me up to monitors, pump me with IV fluids, then break my water. If all goes well, I should be meeting her by the late afternoon.

And hopefully, I'll be able to post her story and pictures here soon.

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers and notes of encouragement.

Labels: ,



8 Comments:

Blogger Zhoen said...

Best thoughts to you and yours.

Blogger Skye said...

Good luck, Mella!!

Blogger Teri said...

Aw, bless your sweet souls! Can't wait to meet her...

Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Mella,

Hope we hear soon!!

Very exciting!!


Junie

Blogger david C said...

Best wishes from Jennifer, David and Evangeline...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just checking in for news... best wishes!

Blogger Darkmind said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger Susanna Rose said...

Oh Mella, how exciting! I can't wait to here about your beautiful girl! I hope you might post some pics of her soon! God bless you and keep you!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer