Thursday, June 22, 2006
Happy Anniversary to us...

Originally my thought for the day was to post this random picture from our vacation. But as I previewed it, I realized that since today is our wedding anniversary it could be, um, misunderstood...




So, we'll go with this instead:



Our day wasn't particularly romantic. It consisted of an early morning with The Boss, a home inspection (which went well), and a lot of house work here at my parents place. Rather than go out to a fancy restaurant, we settled on a trip to the grocery store and a little time together in the kitchen (I really wish there was a way I could've video blogged the art of my husband "dicing" an onion...it was quite entertaining.) Overall, it was simply a nice day. No trip to Italy, or even Disney for that matter, but nice.

I wish I had access to my wedding albums, I would've liked to have posted a picture of us from that. Oh well, maybe in another month after we move and our belongings are no longer being stored in my in-laws basement - 30 miles from here. Instead, I made Vin take an 'arms length' picture of us to commemorate the day. It's fuzzy and we both look as sleep deprived as we are, but happy nonetheless (and, really, where on earth do my eyes go when pictures are taken?)

Labels:



8 Comments:

Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Mella,

A lovely picture of a cute, young couple!

Thanks for posting it! :)

Happy Anniversary!

Junie

That is one cute couple!

Blogger Zhoen said...
Blogger szerin said...

Happy Anniversary! I wonder what the Boss is doing to let u guys take this beautiful picture in peace... :-p

Blogger david C said...

Happy anniversary! Figured out the problems on our computer that kept us from adding comments to your pages! We spent our second anniversary unpacking boxes at our new house a few weeks back. We only went out for dinner after some friends invited us out. Fact is that we did not care where we were as long as we were together! Only three weeks left till baby is due! Oh boy, things are gonna change....

Blogger Teri said...

Happy Anniversary! And I can't wait to har how things come together with the house. We'll likely be nesting at the same time, several states apart...

Blogger Teri said...

Yup, can't wait to har all about it!

Blogger Novice said...

Oh, I can't believe I forgot! Happy Anniversary to you and The Husband.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer