Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Editing Anyone?
In another attempt to earn some extra income at home, I've decided to go ahead and pimp myself out, offering my phenomenal Editorial & Mentoring Services to the world at large.

Because, of course, in "this economic climate" (I swear if I hear that phrase one more time, I might actually slap the person saying it to me) who wouldn't want to shell out their hard earned income to improve their home grown writing projects?

In family related news, it turns out that Lila is going to be in for a big disappointment when she realizes that this baby we keep talking about is actually going to arrive. She sat on my lap the other night and this conversation ensued:

Me: Lila, where's your baby brother?

Her: Uh, right there.

Me: No, that's your big brother. Where's the baby?

Her (quite huffy actually): The baby is all gone. So don't talk about it any more.

Yeah.

This is going to go real well.

Labels: , , ,



1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

First, your children are adorable (and they look so much like you)! And congrats on having enough stories published in mags to put a collection together.

I might be needing an editor come this summer. I'll let you know :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer