Saturday, February 02, 2008
Yup
You know how it is. Friday night. Midnight, actually. And your husband is playing video games (has been for going on three hours now) so you begin to go a little stir crazy. Maybe camera crazy. And then the next thing you know...

Meh. Oh well. There are worse things I could've done with the past half hour of my life. Besides, I've needed a new profile picture for a while now.

I learned some things while snapping these random pictures. First - I think that I actually prefer these sort of sans make-up (ok, and I hadn't showered either...) late night quick arms-length shots to the type where we try to hard to smile nice and look pretty. And secondly, that if I ever hold the camera above my head, it is impossible for me to take a picture without looking like I'm trying to be seductive...and failing.

In any event - I now have a folder labeled "Boredom Self-Portraits"

(Note, now between taking the pictures, uploading them and blogging about them, I have officially wasted a full hour.)

I wasn't very productive today at work either - something about the day itself had me stuck. Despite all of the mammo technicians in their Patriot get-up's and the shiny football shaped balloon in our lobby (T-minus less than two days until Kick-Off) and the Chinese food that had everyone happy and mingling during their lunch breaks - I was in a funk. Must be the drizzle or the hazy gray skies or the slush that sinks into my sneakers just walking to the car.

It's that time of year again.

Thankfully, for only another month or so.

(At which point, I will have to find other things to blame my procrastination on...)

Labels: , ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Zhoen said...

I think these are lovely.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're adorable. :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer