Thursday, July 26, 2007
And We're Off...
Yesterday was day one of my writing challenge and I spent it, of course, avoiding all things writing related by going to a local amusement park - the same one that my parents took me to as a little girl. The Boss rode the same rides that I did in my childhood. He went in the same slow circles on speed boats and fire trucks and helicopters, ringing bells and firing wooden semi-automatics from the rear of space ships. Ah...childhood.




I'm going to give it to you straight...It was fun. Vastly more fun than typing.

So there.

(Ok, so I did manage to get down a little before we left.)

Total Word Count: 1531

Man. That's a L O N G way from 50K.

Labels: , , , ,



5 Comments:

Blogger Zhoen said...

No, that's perfect. Pacing yourself. That much a day will get you to 45, 930. Only 135 words off the goal.

I'm very proud of you.

Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:)


...But you had fun- the kiddies had fun!! Good!


Junie Rose

Blogger Novice said...

Good for you, Honey! Man, that face Lila is making is precious.

Blogger Susanna Rose said...

What fun and awesome pictures! And I agree with novice...Lila is making such a precious face!

Blogger Nova Ren Suma said...

1531 words on your first day is great! Plus, the amusement park trip could somehow turn into some serious inspiration for your writing. You never know. So there.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer