Saturday, March 17, 2007
Not Too Bad...
She sent it this morning. I'm not sure if it was written by someone else (re: her husband) or not, but it wasn't written by me. If she did write it herself, I'm oddly proud of her. (She even spelled plagiarism correctly.)

It's not perfect (I edited it and sent her a cleaned up version, as I said I would), but it's really not too bad:

To whom it may concern:

I am writing to reschedule an appointment with the committee reviewing my case regarding plagiarism.

As you may recall, I was to have written a detailed lesson plan and attend a workshop at School on plagiarism. Unfortunately I was unable to make this commitment because of health and family issues related to pregnancy and stress. I am happy to provide a doctor’s certificate attesting to this fact.

I would now like to ask the committee reviewing my case to consider granting me an extension for both the lesson plan and the workshop on plagiarism that I plan to attend. Please advise me regarding next steps and we should proceed.

Thank you for your kind consideration and looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Babs McGee


3 Comments:

Blogger Zhoen said...

...

If that's the same person writing, I'm impressed. If not, at least she didn't make it your problem.

Blogger Skye said...

My guess would be that someone else wrote that letter, or at least edited it heavily before it came to you. As Zhoen says, though, at least it's not your problem now.

Blogger Novice said...

Babs did not write that. Or if she did, someone else wrote the letter she sent you before.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer