Thursday, December 13, 2007
Yay?
Maybe I'm just plum tuckered (huh?) or simply to distracted by all the what-if's and who-know's in my life right now to really get myself enthused with the news I received today.

Or maybe it's that I applied on a whim, literally. I think I did it from work one afternoon.

At any rate, in my inbox this afternoon I found an email acceptance (official letter to be sent in January) to
The Kenyon Review Summer Writer's Workshop.

Who knows. Miracles can happen. Maybe we'll actually be able to swing it.

Labels: ,



3 Comments:

Blogger Zhoen said...

Miracles happen every day, in every moment, all around us.

Just a matter of noticing.

Oh, and YEAH!

Blogger Mella said...

You're so right, Zhoen. I experienced a miracle tonight even, several actually, keeping me safe for over two hours as I slowly chugged through this storm to get home.

Blogger Nova Ren Suma said...

Congratulations! I've heard really great things about that workshop. I hope this becomes possible for you. I'll be hoping for your workshop miracle!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer