Monday, August 13, 2007
Yo Baby
Because I have so much extra time on my hands to be thinking of things like contests involving brands of yogurt that I don't even buy - I started snapping pictures of Lila for a Cover Baby contest. Which one says to you "I love yogurt!" Or at least, "I'm so cute, you'll buy what ever I tell you to." I think that they're going for either look...




I have a little time before the deadline. Maybe I'll try to take her outside and get some pictures in the natural light too.

For those of you with super-cute babies and toddlers also -
here's the link to the contest (which also has information on getting a free sitting/8 x 10 picture from The Picture People when you enter...)

Labels: , ,



4 Comments:

Blogger TrappedInColorado said...

The first one is "I'm so freakin' cute you will buy whatever I am selling". The second and third say "After eating yogurt it makes me so strong I can rip apart my big plastic play toy thingy or open this window to let the cute wild fox outside come in."

All of them will work and you can start spending the money you are going to win.

Peace :)

Blogger Skye said...

I like the first one best. She looks like a Cover Baby.

Blogger Unknown said...

I like the First one... it says yay, I m one really happy baby!!!! :)

Blogger phx said...

I agree, the first one. It totally says "here I am, ready and waiting! Where's that yummy yummy yogurt?"

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer