Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Please
We received the news this morning that my husband's cousin has been diagnosed with very aggressive brain cancer - stage 4.

He is a kind, gentle man. A teacher, a husband and a father to a beautiful two-year old daughter whom he carried down the aisle at his brother's wedding only a few months ago.

I know that you don't all share my faith, but I'm asking for prayers. On knees, or not. At the computer or driving to work. While exercising or getting dressed or any moment that your mind and heart has space to share. Warm thoughts. Quiet moments. Anything at all you can give.

For healing for his body, but also for peace for his wife and daughter and mother and father, and all of us left with our mouths agape in the wake of the news that's rippling through our family.

Labels:



7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prayed for. And added to the regular prayer list.

Blogger TrappedInColorado said...

Done. And will do again. Not "prayers" but positive thoughts and visualizations of him walking his daughter down the aisle at her wedding. I will also send positive thoughts to you, Mella. My heart is with you.

Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Oh, Mella!

My thoughts and prayers will be with your whole extended family in this!

Remembering you all with love,

Junie

Blogger Novice said...

Honey, I just got your e-mail. Husband and I are going to pray very hard.

Blogger Owlhaven said...

praying....

Mary

Blogger Zhoen said...

Of course. Of course.

Blogger Mella said...

Thank you, all. A miracle is needed - but I believe.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer