Saturday, May 19, 2007
Still...Waiting
Mailbox still empty. Even after I walked all the way out to it in the rain yesterday afternoon. No thesis.

Also, still not a word from any of the submissions I sent. Though, I did see that the markets are still alive and well - sending out rejections for sub's that were sent well after mine (thanks Duotrope!) It's either a good sign, a sign that my manuscript was lost, or it could mean nothing at all and I may receive a "your submission made it far in our editorial process, but unfortunately it does not fit our current needs," type rejection.

I suppose we go back to waiting. At least the thesis should be here in the next day or two.

And in the meantime, it's the weekend and I've got an art show to check out and a house to clean and time to be spent lolling around doing nothing of importance with my husband and children - might as well enjoy the quiet time before the thesis does arrive.

Labels:



3 Comments:

Blogger Zhoen said...

Write out the worry. A watched mailbox never boils. Um. I mean a kettle never delivers the mail. Or, er... nevermind.

Blogger Mella said...

Both are true - thanks, Zhoen!

Blogger Devil's Son said...

nice blog here~~~
good to see such template...

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer