Friday, May 11, 2007
It's Out
The short short story collection that I'm in is out now at Amazon. Really, this isn't a shameless plug for you to buy the book - I don't profit from it, the story in it is an early, short and unrevised version of a story that I've since posted at The Stealing Season, and I'm not going to be buying a copy myself (they're sending me a free one anyway.) I'm just happy to see it up at a place like Amazon.

Maybe sometime soon the publisher's will make it so that we can "search inside the book" on Amazon, and you can read the story that way. (Or just wait 'till I have a my own short story collection published, someday...)


6 Comments:

Blogger dillyweed said...

Oh Mella. I'm so excited for you!
Congrats.
-B

Blogger Zhoen said...

Mucho congrats.

Blogger Pauly said...

Nice job!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool. Next story: the jealous blogger/reader who gets off her butt and starts writing again.

Just an idea.

Congratulations!

Blogger Teri said...

Go Mella. You rock!

Blogger Mella said...

It's really not a huge deal at all - but I'm happy to inspire fellow bloggers to start writing - and submitting works!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer