Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Around the Blogsphere
After I took the time this morning to recount my busy weekend, I did my rounds through the blogosphere and was blessed by a couple of posts in particular. While I had typed out all of the periphery of Easter - the dresses, the candy, the kids and feasts and family - I neglected, aside from a two word snippet, to even mention the purpose behind the holiday. Meanwhile, while I visited with Grandparents and attended an Easter Cantata (forgot to mention that), Kathy over at Mudlark Tales wrote a beautiful post about Good Friday. And for Easter Sunday, I was touched by this that I found over at Dylan and Co - in which she also explains the history of traditions such as the Easter Bunny and colored eggs.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention, Mella. Glad to hear you celebrated His resurrection well over the weekend!

Blogger dillyweed said...

Mella, thanks for the link. You are so sweet. And glad you liked it.

Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Mella,

I have enjoyed reading your blog for a long time.

Collect your award at my place! :)


Junie

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer