Monday, February 12, 2007
Sharing the Wealth
I have an entire email account solely devoted to housing messages I receive from a Creative Writing Opportunities list. The list sends between five and ten emails a day ranging with submission calls for everything from online journals to writing contests in major markets (Family Circle Contest was in there) as well as calls for chapbooks, story collections, poetry, essays, etc.

I've found it helpful, not only for inspiring me to write, but for guiding me toward specific markets where I can send my work (or where I hope to one day send my work...) If there are any other writer's out there interested in signing up - shoot me an email, it's a pretty nice resource (though, you may want to create a junk-account to house/organize the messages.)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer