Sunday, August 13, 2006
Argh...The Wait Continues
Thank you all for your comments and patience while I've been in transition...

We're pretty much settled in, but are still having troubles with the internet. Apparently my husband needs to crawl beneath the house to do something to the cables in order for there to be enough signal for us to use a cable modem.

I'm trying *very* hard to be patient...it is not easy. Not only is my schoolwork and "business" suffering, but I feel as though it's been a lifetime since I've been able to sit and blog...not just post an update or some pictures, but really write.

Hopefully I will return soon. In the meantime, it'll be limited to visits to other's houses and my one day a week job in an office (because, clearly, working on strictly office work for an entire eight hour stretch would be far too tedious...)

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Blogger LJ said...

Chin up little soldier. I say that although I turn into a raving lunatic without internet access after a week.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer