Thursday, March 23, 2006
And...Exhale
We have a heartbeat.

A strong 157 bpm.

We're still not out of the woods that is the first trimester, but I finally feel as though I can be open about what's happening in my life without sounding like The Girl Who Cried Pregnant.

Now, with this weight off of my mind, I hope to start carefully laying down all of the sweet little moments I've been hoarding for the past few weeks. More to come.

But for tonight, it's me and my bed.

157.

What a great number.

Labels: ,



12 Comments:

Blogger Skye said...

YAY!!!!!!! :)

Blogger Lauri said...

How lovely! How wonderful! Hearing that heartbeat for the first time is such a wonder, it's one of those moments that separate time.

Blogger TravelingMermaid said...

Hugs & big, happy smiles to you!

Blogger Chris said...

This child's first beer is on me. I'll be waiting.


Chris

Oh Mella.... I'm so excited for you. I bet there have been many sighs coming from you lately... and this must have been the biggest sigh of relief now.
Can't wait to hear about everything that's buzzing through that head of yours.

Huge hugs and prayers
xx

Blogger LJ said...

aHA! So that's it! 157 congratulations.

Blogger david C said...

Best wishes from our neck of the woods. What a wonderful noise a fast little heartbeat is!

Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Wonderful! :)

Junie

Blogger TravelingMermaid said...

Mella, this might sound goofy, but I kinda feel like you are a little siter. I am so happy for you and hubby and the boss. The internet makes for formerly impossible friendships, huh?

Blogger Neo said...

Mella - CGRATS!!!

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

Blogger Teri said...

Mella!!!!!!

I've missed you! I'm so happy for you!!

157 exclamation points!!!!
xooxoooxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxox

Blogger Pete Deichmann said...

thoopthoopthoopthoopthoopthoopthoopthoopthoopthoop... what a great little sound, CONGRATS!

Weird

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer