Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Three
Time for a Meme.
(Courtesy of Phx.)

Three things that scare me:

1. The fear of anyone close to me dying
2. Heights. I can't even climb a ladder without freezing.
3. Telephone calls between midnight and six am. They almost never bear good news.

Three people that make me laugh:

1. My Husband
2. My Siblings
3. My Friends

(So, I cheated on that one. Sue me.)

Three things I hate:

1. How quickly time passes, and how little I appreciate the moment as I live it.
2. Automatic toilets that flush before I'm done.
3. The fact that I can go out and buy a pair of pants with a ridiculously small number on the tag, and then still come home and find things to pout about in the mirror. Wasn't I supposed to be over that, like, months ago? (Years ago? Forever ago?)

Three things I don’t understand:

1. College football
2. Blind hatred
3. How my son can have a perfect day (potty training wise) and then follow it up with TWO episodes of peeing on the floor - right in front of me. Argh!

Three things I’m doing right now:


1. Playing Scrabulous (so addicted)
2. Rocking side to side (something I've always done, no idea why)
3. Thinking that there are better things to be doing with my time.

Three things I want to do before I die:

1. Be satisfied with something I've written, and hopefully have it be published
2. Travel more

3. Raise happy children to be compassionate, helpful, happy adults.

Three things I can do:

1. Make people laugh
2. Change a poopy diaper in the dark
3. Empty the dishwasher, make dinner & sort laundry - at the same time.

Three ways to describe my personality:

1. Sarcastic
2. Sweet
3. Silly

(I enjoy alliteration)

Three things I can’t do:

1. Work full time

2. Speak fluently in Romanian (anymore)
3. Beat my husband at basketball


Three things I’d like to learn:

1. How to use our fancy-pants new camera

2. How to do anything with my hair
3. How to lose a guy in ten days...Oh wait. I think that was a movie. I was just going with the "How to..." flow

Three favorite foods:

1. Hummus (shocker, I know)

2. Rotisserie Chicken (changing things up a bit)
3. Ice cream (not supposed to have it, thus, I want it. Often)

Three beverages I drink regularly:

1. Waist Watcher's soda (and yes, I know that it's probably altering my DNA and slowly mutating/killing me...)
2. Water

3. That's it, actually. Water and Waist Watcher's Ginger ale. I'm boring.

Three shows I watched as a kid:

1. You Can't Do That on Television (I had a crush on a boy named Alistair, I think)

2. Benson (we used to beg my mom to let us stay up past eight to watch it)
3. Kids Incorporated/Mickey Mouse Club

Labels: , ,



2 Comments:

Blogger Novice said...

"2. Change a poopy diaper in the dark"

I bow to you.

Blogger Susanna Rose said...

I know what you mean about fearing phone calls between midnight and six...whenever I've gotten a phone call from a family member at an unusual time, I freak out!;)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer