Wednesday, February 14, 2007
I'm a...

Between writing here and on stuff that I actually should be writing - I swear "I'll be off in a minute" is almost always coming out of my mouth. (And my husband is almost always asking "Are you on the computer, again?")

There's a new blogroll on the lefthand side of the page with a list of fellow Blogging Chick's, beneath my other list of favorite places to wander (which I also recommend most highly, for those who haven't already done some exploring from here...)

And now, I'm off to work on an entirely new short story for school, and for an upcoming contest deadline...wish me luck.



1 Comments:

Blogger Darkmind said...

If you keep winning all these writing contests, you might be able to live off prize money. Screw the 9 to 5!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer