Wednesday, February 15, 2006
A Simple (very incomplete) List of Good Things
Blueberry Patches
Homemade whipped cream
Well worn-in boots
Books

Scent of Lilacs
Photography
Music
Docks on small lakes
Peeka-Boo
Lilies

Lace
Warm breezes
Foliage
Holding hands
Chenille blankets
Tiramisu
Coffee
Stained glass
Summer
Lift off and
Landing
Sleeping well and
Waking rested.
Bread

Rocking a baby to sleep
Long walks on sunny days
Butterflies
Art(istic expression)
Waterfalls

Hot baths after long days
Garden-fresh tomatoes
Velvet
Sliding your foot to the cool spot in the sheets
Writing

...

Labels: ,



6 Comments:

Blogger Philanthropist said...

Gazing at the Mona Lisa. Petting Zero my golden retriever. Shaving my head. Loading my SigSaur. Singing in the shower. Taking out the enemy. (Please continue...)

Blogger Mella said...

Windowtomymind Taking out the enemy, 'eh? Singing in the shower, so true. And I wonder if my cats would be offended to know that I neglected to add petting them to my initial list...

Agirl The ocean at night - with a bonfire and a skyfull of stars...

Guerilla Blogger I think I'm going to need to incorporate all of those things into my weekend plans now...

Blogger Mella said...

More: Thunderstorms, fresh-cut grass, the first breath of air after breaking through the surface of the water, candlelight...

(Please, Continue...)

Blogger TravelingMermaid said...

Thunderstorms - yes!
Dark chocolate, windchimes, saxophone players on street corners, a lazy afternoon in the French Quarter, the smell of the ocean, a hot shower on a cold day.....

Blogger Mella said...

TravelingMermaid Of course, how could I have neglected to add Dark Chocolate!

Blogger Marie-Nicole said...

Dancing,living in the moment, feeling compassion.....
Awesome

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer