Monday, November 28, 2005
Change of Scenery
So, things look a little different here...the boss took three naps today, leaving me with some unexpected time to play.

I'm no html expert though and for some reason with this new template, certain symbols are turning to jibberish in my earlier posts (dashes and apostrophes, etc) so unless I can figure out how to fix these problems, I might need to find a different template. It's quite frustrating...when I preview my posts, the fonts look fine, but somehow they get jumbled in translation from preview to publication. If anyone can offer any advice or suggestions to remedy the problem, please send me an email or leave a comment.

In the meantime, jibberish reigns...much like in my real life.


11 Comments:

Blogger Skye said...

Love the new template, Mella. :)
Sorry... don't know how to fix the font problem, though.

Blogger Teri said...

Love the new look!

Blogger Mella said...

Thanks! I think I've figured it out...well, not truly. But I have figured out that I can go back and clean up each of the posts one by one...and now I'm cross-eyed from fixing each apostrophe and dash.

Blogger Beaman said...

I like your picture up top, of the glass by the window. Your blog caught my attention because of that while I was lazily pressing the 'Next Blog' button. Best template I've seen. :-)
It's given me the desire to make my own now, somehow.

Blogger Susanna Rose said...

Mella,

I really LOVE the new template..it's awesome! I also think the quote at the side is a nice touch...I think it was on your other one right? Just not as obvious...I really like how it is now! I was just reading Allen Ginsberg's poem "Song"...The Beat poets really knew how to write!

P.S. Yes, you're right. If God can raise his only son, moving a church really is nothing! Thanks for the reminder!(:

Blogger Joe said...

Just passin' thru.

Blogger Neo said...

Mella -I don't see any gibberish. Actually you new header is very cool.

Before changing your template you might wanna go into your template settings and do a select all and copy. Then paste it into a notepad document and save it. That way if you make an oopsie, all you have to do is replace the template's syntax with the original you saved.

Hope that helps!

Peace

Blogger mreddie said...

Into each life some jubberish must fall. ec

Blogger mreddie said...

It's a heck of a note when you can do jibberish but can't spell it. :) ec

Blogger david C said...

FYI: Enjoy your writings and perspectives.. hope you don't mind a visit here and there...

Good luck with the HTML stuff...

Blogger Minnie said...

You could probably try W3schools.com thats where I learned how to use html

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer