Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Five
I have a confession to make.

I have been blogging elsewhere.

Every so often I long for the feeling of starting something completely new and detached. Apparently blogs are not immune to this.

This has not been going on for long. A week maybe a day or two longer. I've even taken a post directly from The Empty Sky and used it. Gasp!

The new blog does not connect to my real name, and though I'm not going to shy away from myself, should anyone ask or should I someday want to say - hey, go buy my book. But, I think I like the very precarious anonymity that I have there.

With the end of 2009, I've decided to pretty much end The Empty Sky.

Please, please, if you've been a regular reader and want to follow me to the new blog, just send me an email (email is in my blogger profile) and I'll happily send you the link. It would, of course, defeat the purpose if I put it right here in this post. But I'm not trying to lose touch with anyone and you can certainly update any links you had to this blog with my new one, just preferably without mention of "Mella".

Here's to new beginnings!

(PS: If you're wondering why the title Five for this post - today is Alex's birthday.)


2 Comments:

Blogger phx said...

Happy Birthday Alex! And happy birthday new blog. :) Thanks for letting me know, I'll definitely be following... I remember reading you before you were pregnant with Lila. ! Wow. :)

Blogger TrappedInColorado said...

I can't find your email address in your profile! Oh no! I will keep looking.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer