Saturday, May 31, 2008
Very Cool
I'm not typically a flash fiction (or even terribly short fiction) sort of girl, but I've made a few attempts recently - and elimae was cool enough to accept one of my experiments in brevity for their June issue.

If you've never been there, it's a great place to go for quick fiction and poetry that still feels polished and purposeful, though short.

I'll let you know when it goes live.

Also, I've updated the "About Me" section on the links up top. It's not like this blog is particularly anonymous anymore, so I figured, why not? (For someone who has been writing about herself on a blog for years now, I actually hate to talk about "me" - so you'll have to let me know: too cheesy?)

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Blogger Susanna Rose said...

You're not an emerging writer (from your about you section)...you ARE a full-fledged, frequently published writer!!:)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer