Tuesday, May 13, 2008
And How Was Your Day?
Mine started with a 7AM game of soccer in my bedroom. No balls involved, only a dead bird that my lovely cat brought in with him and plopped at my feet.

After lunch, I took the kids to the playground where my potty-trained son became frantic over the the poop he was about to (and did wind up having) in his pants before we got home.

Had to wash the very wet sheets of my other child after her nap.

I was an hour late for work.

All in all, a good day.

The thing is, I'm not even being sarcastic.

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger Immortal Woman said...

Only an hour late? I maybe would have thrown in the towel after the wet sheets!

Blogger Mella said...

Ha. I probably should have. My shift replacement arrived 20 minutes late himself.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer