Tuesday, May 20, 2008
S I X
Random things, courtesy of Phx.

1. My feet shrunk a size after having kids. A side effect I was pleased with.

2. I hate the telephone. I hesitate to answer it (and yes, I always check the caller ID). I get stressed over making calls on it. Why can't everyone operate via email?

3. When the doorbell rings I will rarely answer it. If we are expecting a delivery, I'll take off to the bedroom and let my husband deal with it.

4. I wonder if I have undiagnosed social anxiety disorder?

5. I let my kids watch PBS until I've had at least two cups of coffee.

6. When I was little, my sister and I decorated toilet paper tubes with markers, cut three holes on the top and then sold them door to door around our neighborhood for 25 cents a pop. We called the trumpets. My mom was not amused and made us go back to return the money.

If I've inspired you to be random yourself, please, consider yourself tagged and let me know.

Labels: , , ,



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so completely relate with you about #2!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So envious of #1! My feet grew a size!

Mmm... coffee...

Blogger Skye said...

Ditto for me numbers 2, 3, and 4! Especially 2. I love email!

Blogger Novice said...

2 and 5, Melly! Breakfast has become "Thomas Time" in our house. Though I can't have coffee right now, it is the time when I actually wake up.

Blogger Susanna Rose said...

I think I have social anxiety disorder too!:) I hate to answer the phone unless it is a family member or I really feel comfortable talking to the person!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer