Thursday, October 18, 2007
It Can't Rain All The Time
And what better reminder of that than the act of packing to go on a Caribbean vacation?

As for the mess on the homefront, it's hard to write about something that you're in the midst of. We're still too 'in' the story to tell it. Hopefully I'll come home from vacation and we'll be closer to the other side of this, closer to some sort of semblance of being settled.

In the meantime, wish me luck. I never thought I'd have a such a hard time making myself want to go on vacation.


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful vacation Mella! I hope everything on the homefront calms and settles while you are away.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheering you on, whatever that's happening in your life.. God is still faithful to you even if you are faithless =)

Blogger Novice said...

Remember that little tiny bits of denial can be a good thing. You may want to have a little while on vaca.

Have a blast. You need it and deserve it!

Blogger Cindy Swanson said...

Hi Mella...your post reminded me of a song by Bill and Gloria Gaither--"It Won't Rain Always":

http://lyricsplayground.com/alpha/songs/i/itwontrainalways.shtml

Have a wonderful vacation!

Blogger Susanna Rose said...

I hope you are finding many moments of peace and relaxation from stress on the home front!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer