Sunday, October 02, 2005
Quickie
We just got home from a whirlwind weekend that has left my poor husband limping and smattered with dark purple welts (paintball), and myself exhausted from spending an entire day with friends and their offspring, then hauling my baby around through the crowds at a late night trip to a town fair in rural NH. My son had a junk food weekend - he used his new teeth to munch on a donut for breakfast and then a french fry a the fair.

Oh....the fair. I think my hair still smells like fried dough and Italian sausage grease...blech.

I brought my laptop with me to the hotel, hoping to accomplish something while we were away - but it was not to be. I was too tired to even take my clothes off before collapsing onto the bed. There was no chance that I was going to start a computer or formulate sentences. Hopefully I'll have more energy tomorrow morning.

In the meantime, there are small updates
here
and here

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Blogger David Edward said...

now I am waiting to hear about the fair please do tell.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer